Our website’s handling of personal information
Sanyu Kiki (hereinafter abbreviated to Sanyu) believe it to be our social responsibility to protect the name, address, and other personal information supplied by website users. Our website (http://www.sanyu-kiki.co.jp/) therefore adopts the following measures to protect such personal information during handling.
- Sanyu shall comply with laws, related ordinances, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
- Sanyu shall draw up rules regarding the acquisition, use, provision, and other handling of personal information and require compliance of all persons engaged in Sanyu company operations.
- Sanyu shall endeavor to implement appropriate and reasonable safety/control measures to protect personal information acquired or retained from unauthorized access, leakage, loss, and tampering.
- Sanyu shall review, on an ongoing basis, this policy and the accompanying personal information protection system and endeavor to refine them in light of related rules and regulations.
- 2. Use of personal information
- Sanyu shall use personal information provided by customers only for responding to the individual customer’s requests and inquiries, shipping requested materials, screening prospective employees, and other purposes set forth on the Sanyu website. Use of personal information for purposes other than those listed above shall require prior consent.
- 3. Personal information management
- Sanyu shall strictly control the personal information entrusted to us by customers. Sanyu shall implement appropriate and reasonable safety measures to protect personal information entrusted to us from loss, destruction, unauthorized disclosure outside the company, tampering with, and unauthorized access. Sanyu shall appropriately manage personal information from customers and not disclose or provide it to third parties (other than contractors) without their approval.
- 4. Provision to third parties
Sanyu shall sometimes disclose or provide personal information without the customer’s consent in the following cases.
- When legally required to disclose or provide it.
- When deemed necessary to protect human life, physical health, or property and obtaining customer approval proves difficult.
- When deemed particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children and obtaining customer approval proves difficult.
- When a government body, local public entity, or a duly authorized contractor therefor requires Sanyu cooperation to carry out clerical duties prescribed by laws and ordinances and obtaining customer approval risks impeding the performance of said duties.
- 5. Disclosure of personal information
- Upon a customer request for notification of usage purposes for personal information held by Sanyu or for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or discontinued usage, Sanyu shall, in accordance with the provisions of the Japanese Act on the Protection of Personal Information, respond within a reasonable range and without delay.Please direct any inquiries to the contacts listed in 7 below.
- 6. Complaint processing
- Sanyu shall endeavor to appropriately and promptly process any complaints about the handling of personal information. Please direct such complaints to the contacts listed in 7 below.
- 7. Contact
- Please direct personal information complaints and other inquiries to the contacts listed below.
1-1-3 Otemon, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan 810-0074
Business Department, Sanyu Kiki Co., Ltd
TEL: 092-711-8858 FAX: 092-714-5637
- 8. Revision of this policy
- Please note that this page is subject to revision in the related laws and ordinances or as otherwise necessary.